ACT Bootcamp for the July 15th Exam
Sign up for ACT bootcamp and develop skills to tackle your next ACT alongside a master tutor that has helped hundreds of students reach their maximum potential.
10 hours of comprehensive ACT Review: English, Math, Reading, and Science. During this time, will cover ALL Math concepts, Grammar concepts, and go over Reading and Science strategies that are proven to improve students’ scores significantly.
- Deadline to Register for this bootcamp: June 12th
- ACT Test Date: July 15, 2023
- Two days per week | 75 minutes each.
- Mondays and Wednesdays 3:30 pm – 4:45 pm (June 19, 21, 26, 28; July 3, 5, 10, 12) OR
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:30 pm – 4:45 pm (June 20, 22, 27, 29; July 4, 6, 11, 13)
- MBCA Upper School (Room TBA)
What materials should the students bring?
- Two #2 Pencils
We will provide a three-ring binder, a full-test printed out, and marker.
We’ve been blessed to help hundreds of students crush the ACT. Many of whom have been accepted into the nation’s best colleges and universities and have been awarded scholarships. We want to see you or your child’s scores go up as well. There is no other way to improve other than focused practice using actual test materials from the ACT.