In-Person SAT Prep Classes: May 30 & 31 | Two days – 4.5 hrs/day
Hey mom or dad! So, your child needs to prep for the SAT. You can have him/her attend for FREE if you secure a venue that can fit 12 – 15 students in your (or your child’s) sphere of influence!
What’s the format?
9 hours of intense and comprehensive SAT Review. During this time, we cover ALL Math concepts, Grammar concepts, and go over Reading strategies that are proven to improve students’ scores significantly.
- Two days | 4.5 hours each.
- Monday, May 30: 9am – 1:30pm
- Tuesday, May 31: 9am – 1:30pm
What type of venue would work?
- A secure, quiet, and spacious (read comfortable) room
- Classroom, Church, Office, or any Conference room
- **Provide tables, chairs, and a whiteboard**. (Audio-visual equipment is NOT necessary)
Images below are a few examples of how you could set up.
Spread the word and advertise:
Share with Schools, Church, on your Social Media, Parent Groups, Bulleting Boards, Email, Word of Mouth etc.
- Get your village involved by sharing this event. Each of your (12-15) students must register for this SAT course directly from this page “Book Now” button.
- Once you’ve organized to host the minimum of 12 students on your group, your child will attend for FREE.
“A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.” – James Keller
As the host, what should you provide?
Besides organizing the group, securing the venue, and setting up tables and chairs?
- Snacks and bottled water. (kids absolutely appreciate food as it’s fuel for learning!)
What materials should the students bring?
- Two #2 Pencils
I will provide a three-ring binder, a full-test printed out, and marker.
I want to see your child succeed!
I’ve been blessed to help hundreds of students crush the SAT. Many of whom have been accepted into the nation’s best colleges and universities and have been awarded scholarships. I want to see your child’s scores go up as well. Honestly, there is no other way to improve other than focused practice using actual test materials from the SAT.
Commit to hosting your group of 12-15 and have your child attend for free. If you don’t have a kid, you might know someone in your family and/or circle of friends that could benefit from this free course, right? Share it using the Social buttons on this page!