SAT Bootcamp for the May 6th Test
Sign up for SAT bootcamp and develop skills to tackle your next ACT alongside a master tutor that has helped hundreds of students reach their maximum potential.
10 hours of comprehensive SAT Review: Reading, Writing and Language, and Math. During this time, will cover ALL Math concepts, Grammar concepts, and go over Reading strategies that are proven to improve students’ scores significantly.
- Deadline to Register for this bootcamp: April 3rd
- SAT Test Date: May 6, 2022
- Two days per week | 75 minutes each.
- Mondays and Wednesdays 3:30 pm – 4:45 pm | April 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26; May 1, 3 OR
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:30 pm – 4:45 pm | April 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27; May 2, 4
- MBCA Upper School (Room TBA)
What materials should the students bring?
- Two #2 Pencils
We will provide a three-ring binder, a full-test printed out, and marker.
We’ve been blessed to help hundreds of students crush the SAT. Many of whom have been accepted into the nation’s best colleges and universities and have been awarded scholarships. We want to see you or your child’s scores go up as well. There is no other way to improve other than focused practice using actual test materials from the SAT.